Step-by-Step Blueprint to Rank #1 on Google
Do you want to know the EXACT strategy we’ve used to get millions of high intent leads? Today we’re giving you a step-by-step blueprint to help you rank on the first page of Google.
- Don’t need to buy anything.
- No need to subscribe.
- Nothing to download.
We’re going to break down everything. Follow these simple SEO guidelines and you can rank on the first page of Google today.
Step 1 – Download All-In-One SEO Pack Plugin
This is optional, but I love it. If your website is built in WordPress, download the All in One SEO Pack plugin.
I have found this plug makes it extra easy to optimize your pages title tags.
Simple scroll to the bottom of the page you are creating, and enter your page title and description (See Image Below).
We will talk more about this later.
Step 2 – Find the Right Content to Write About.
You don’t just need content, you need the right kind of content. Don’t just guess. This is where most of your time will be invested. Research. If you get this down, you’ve got 80% of the work done.
Plan on using a few free tools to find ideas for content ideas.
Your content must:
- Addresses high intent searches.
- Target search terms that people actually searching for.
- Not be overly competitive.
- Meaning you’ll NEVER rank for ‘mortgage loan’, buy you can easily rank for ‘mortgage loans Chicago’.
- Write for all variations of how people search.
- Examples: Home Windows Houston; Replacement Windows Houston; Window Companies Houston
Step 3 – Watch This Video About Content Creation
Don’t skip this step. Once you watch this video, you will be swimming in a wealth of knowledge.
There’s not 1 second of wasted footage. You’ll thank us later. 95% of every everything you need to know is covered in this short video.
Step 4 – The Tools
In the video above we discussed some pretty amazing tools to help you come up with great content ideas.
Make sure to save these in your favorites. You’re going to use them….a lot.
Answer The Public is a free keyword tool that visualizes search questions and suggested autocomplete searches in an image called a search cloud.
It’s a super clever tool that combines the suggested searches from Bing and Google and visualizes them.
Ubersuggest is a powerful free tool that help you find 100s of relevant long tail keywords in a seconds. It aggregates data from Google Suggest which provides keyword ideas that very close to actual searches performed on Google.
Step 5 – Make a List
As you find new keyword ideas, be sure to make a list of all the content ideas you plan to write about.
I recommend you make a list of 20 – 50 topics to write about. Remember, building the list of content ideas may be time consuming, but it is one of the most important things you’ll do to be successful.
Step 6 – Start Writing or Order it
It’s time to get busy. For each content idea in your list you’ll need to write an original article that lines up with the topic.
- Keep it Local
- if you own a business that serves a local area, you’ll need a piece of content for each idea. i.e. ‘HVAC cost Los Angeles’, ‘HVAC cost San Diego’.
- don’t for get to take those same articles (including the city name) and enter them in the ‘Title” tag section where you create the new page. The All-In-One SEO Pack plugin makes this easy.
- 1,000 word minimum. Don’t try to get by with thin content.
- In some cases you may want to use as many as 2,000 words. Bottom line, if it require 2,000 words to explain something, then use 2,000 words.
- Keep your content easy on the eyes. Use bullets. Numbers. Sub-headlines. Break it up.
CUT HOURS OFF OF WRITING TIME – – – Hire Peak!
If you’re like most people, you’d rather be working on your business as opposed to spending countless hours writing content.
We offer this service for as little as $60 an article. Trust me, you’ll want to outsource this part.
Step 7 – Publish it
If you ordered your content through us, and you own a WordPress site, we can even upload the content for you (see instructions when placing order).
Otherwise, you, or someone else will need to publish the content on your website /blog.
I can’t emphasize it enough:
- If you’re a local company, include the city name in your article title
- Don’t be lazy. You must use at least 1,000 words.
Content creation is not a temporary job. You should be adding no less than 2 new pieces of content/week, FOEVER.
This is the easiest way to get massive traffic to your site, and produce an endless supply of hot, ready to buy leads.
WILL IT REALLY WORK?
If you’re wondering if something so inexpensive (if not free) can really work, well, let me prove it to you.
In the video below, I rank a brand new page on Google right in front of your eyes.
CHECK IT OUT:
If you liked this article be sure to like and share it!