How Much Do Exclusive Leads Cost?
BRINGING A NEW STANDARD TO LEAD QUALITY
Imagine closing 1 in every 5 sales leads. Imagine never again hearing a prospect say ‘we were tricked’, or ‘we were not expecting a call’, etc. Imagine a lead source that never used shady techniques to lure unsuspecting homeowners in to filling out a form. At Peak Marketing Service, you’ll enjoy real leads, with real buying intent.
*Form Lead Conversion Rates /100 leads
PRICING: $55 – $250/lead (Varies by Industry)
- 0 “disconnects” (never again pay for a disconnect phone number)
- 75-85 contacted leads
- 50-70 appointments set
- 14-50 sales
- $12,000…………(estimated cost for 100 leads)
- $140k-$200k….(estimated net sales – varies)
- 6.0%-8.5%……(estimated marketing cost)
BEST COST PER SALE IN THE INDUSTRY:
Our top priority is to keep your marketing cost under 10%. The opening cost per lead (CPL) is calculated on our expected cost to generate a steady flow of closed sales.
As well as collecting address, name, phone number, email, and time/date of appointment, we ask (either on the phone or in our form flow) that:
- The person submitting the Lead is a decision maker.
- The person submitting the Lead is a home owner (when applicable).
- That person submitting the Lead is interested in your specific service.
- We do not vet/ask about decision-makers credit score.
- Call the lead within 5 minutes of receipt (MOST IMPORTANT).
- If no contact is made, attempt to contact the lead 3 times on day one, and 7-10 dials during the first week.
- After the first week, attempt contact once daily for up to a month.
- Have a compelling, time sensitive, message to motivate return calls.
- When possible, also email and/or send text messages. Ask about our ‘Lead Nurture’ solution.
- 35% of prospects care most about total cost
- 46% are more concerned with reviews and reputation
- 60% have no preference to company size
- 40% want 2 – 3 prices to compare
- 80% have no preference to brand choice
- 41% close within 1-11 days
- 31% close within 12-30 days
- 25% close within 30+ days
- 3% close in 100+ days
- Home Improvement Companies
- Health Clubs and Gyms
- Law Offices
- Food and Beverage Services
- Insurance and Finance
- Small Businesses
LEAD DEFINITION / DISCLOSURE: A QUALIFIED LEAD IS DEFINED AS A LEAD SUBMITTED THAT HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED AS A CONSUMER SEEKING YOUR PRODUCT/SERVICES, AND INCLUDES A NAME, CONNECTED PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, ADDRESS, AND PROJECT TYPE. FOR EXCLUSIVE LEADS CAMPAIGNS, ONLY ONE BUSINESS WILL RECEIVE A CUSTOMER’S INFORMATION PER SUBMISSION. WE DO NOT MAKE GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING A CUSTOMER’S LEVEL OF INTEREST, THEIR DESIRE TO HAVE USE SERVICES, THEIR ABILITY TO PAY YOU, THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CUSTOMERS, OR THAT ANY CUSTOMERS WILL HIRE YOU TO PERFORM SERVICES, NOR DO WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY MAKE CONTACT EACH CUSTOMER. WE ARE NOT INVOLVED IN, NOR DO WE HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR CONTRACTS WITH CUSTOMERS, THEIR CREDITWORTHINESS, OR ANY PAYMENTS TO YOU OR ANY DISPUTES THEY MAY HAVE WITH YOU OR YOU MAY HAVE WITH THEM. PEAK MARKETING SERVICE IS FREE TO CONTRACT WITH OTHER SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, AS THIS IS NOT AN EXCLUSIVE CONTRACT.