How Much Do Exclusive Sales Leads for Home Pros Cost?
Peak Marketing Service is a nationwide lead generation solution for the home-improvement industry. We generate high-quality leads for roofers, replacement window companies, HVAC, kitchen and bath remodeling, and beyond. WINNER BBB TORCH AWARD FOR BUSINESS ETHICS
BRINGING A NEW STANDARD TO LEAD QUALITY
- $0 Set up Fees (unless CRM integration is required)
- Minimum Investment: $3000
- No Long Term Contracts
- 100% Exclusive Leads
*Form Lead Conversion Rates /100 leads
INDUSTRIES: Windows, Roofing, Siding, HVAC, Home Improvement
- 10-15 “bad leads” (These are Typically Fully Refundable.)
- 60-70 contacted leads
- 40-50 appointments set from contacted leads
- 12-18 sales
- 10%-20% Marketing Cost
* The above numbers are estimates only and should in no way be considered a guarantee. There are a huge array of factors that go into the actual final marketing cost, such as, but not limited to, your ability to follow up consistently with leads, the cost of your product, the value you deliver, and your overall sales process.
PRICING: $80 – $175/lead (Varies by Industry)
Most campaigns start out at $175/lead and the cost is scaled back in subsequent months after we determine what the market will yield.
As well as collecting address, name, phone number, email, and time/date of appointment, we ask (either on the phone or in our form flow) that:
- The person submitting the Lead is a decision-maker.
- The person submitting the Lead is a homeowner (when applicable).
- That person submitting the Lead is interested in your specific service.
- We do not vet/ask about decision-makers credit scores.
ADVICE FOR BEST SUCCESS:
- Call the lead within 5 minutes of receipt (MOST IMPORTANT).
- If no contact is made, attempt to contact the lead 3 times on day one, and 7-10 dials during the first week.
- After the first week, attempt contact once EVERY OTHER DAY for up to a month.
- Have a compelling, time-sensitive, message to motivate return calls.
- When possible, also email and/or send text messages.
- 35% of prospects care most about the total cost
- 46% are more concerned with reviews and reputation
- 60% have no preference to company size
- 40% want 2 – 3 prices to compare
- 80% have no preference to brand choice
- 41% close within 1-11 days
- 31% close within 12-30 days
- 25% close within 30+ days
- 3% close in 100+ days
- Home Improvement Companies
- Law Offices
- Food and Beverage Services
- Insurance and Finance
- Small Businesses
LEAD DEFINITION / DISCLOSURE: A QUALIFIED LEAD IS DEFINED AS A LEAD SUBMITTED THAT HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED AS A CONSUMER SEEKING YOUR PRODUCT/SERVICES AND INCLUDES A NAME, CONNECTED PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, ADDRESS, AND PROJECT TYPE. FOR EXCLUSIVE LEADS CAMPAIGNS, ONLY ONE BUSINESS WILL RECEIVE A CUSTOMER’S INFORMATION PER SUBMISSION. WE DO NOT MAKE GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR WARRANTIES REGARDING A CUSTOMER’S LEVEL OF INTEREST, THEIR DESIRE TO HAVE YOUR SERVICES, THEIR ABILITY TO PAY YOU, THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CUSTOMERS, OR THAT ANY CUSTOMERS WILL HIRE YOU TO PERFORM SERVICES, NOR DO WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY MAKE CONTACT EACH CUSTOMER. WE ARE NOT INVOLVED IN, NOR DO WE HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR CONTRACTS WITH CUSTOMERS, THEIR CREDITWORTHINESS, ANY PAYMENTS TO YOU, OR ANY DISPUTES THEY MAY HAVE WITH YOU OR YOU MAY HAVE WITH THEM. PEAK MARKETING SERVICE IS FREE TO CONTRACT WITH OTHER SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, AS THIS IS NOT AN EXCLUSIVE CONTRACT.