How Much Do Home Improvement Leads Cost?
Buy leads for as little as $25 each. From exclusive leads to shared leads, there are a wide variety of factors that will determine the cost of home improvement Leads. The below is a guide that will should offer a realistic idea of how much leads will cost, and what to look for. Lead cost varies by market and industry.
*Form Lead Conversion Rates (per 100 leads)
$29 – $49 (shared)
- 10-15 “bad leads” (no longer interested, disconnected etc.) Price is built into lead cost
- 50-60 contacted leads
- 20-35 appointments set
- 12-15 Actual Presentations
- 5-6 sales
- $5500…………(estimated cost for 100 leads)
- $40k-$60k….(estimated net sales)
- 9%-13.5%……(estimated marketing cost)
Our top priority is to keep your marketing cost between 9%-13.5%. The opening cost per lead (CPL) is calculated on our expected cost to generate a steady flow of leads.
To keep your cost as low as possible, it’s important that you provide use with as much disposition data as possible. For example:
- Which leads sold, and for how much?
- Which leads were disconnected?
- Which leads were not interested?
- What’s Your Monthly Spend vs Sales?
By sharing this data we can invest less in some sources, more in others, and if necessary, eliminate bad performers. Once the campaign is fully optimized we may be able to cut your CPL by as much as 25%.
As well as collecting address, name, phone number, email, and time/date of appointment, we ask (either on the phone or in our form flow) that:
- The person submitting the Lead is a homeowner
- The person submitting the Lead has a home in the correct territory
- The person submitting the Lead is interested in Replacement, and not Repair
- For Windows, that the person submitting the Lead is interested in a minimum of 3 Windows
- We do not vet/ask about all decision-makers being present or anything related to credit score.
- Call the lead within 5 minutes of receipt (MOST IMPORTANT).
- If no contact is made, attempt to contact the lead 3 times on day one, and 7-10 dials during the first week.
- After the first week, attempt contact once daily for up to a month.
- Have a compelling, time sensitive, message to motivate return calls (i.e. same as cash financing, $1000 off windows, $0 down).
- When possible, also email and/or send text messages.
- 35% of prospects care most about total cost
- 46% are more concerned with reviews and reputation
- 60% have no preference to company size
- 40% want 2 – 4 estimates
- 80% have no preference to brand choice
- 41% close within 1-11 days
- 31% close within 12-30 days
- 25% close within 30+ days
- 3% close in 100+ days
HOME IMPROVEMENT LEADS -PRIMARY INDUSTRIES:
- Roofing Leads
- Window Leads
- Siding Leads
- HVAC Leads
- Solar Leads
Additionally, we can generate sales leads for landscapers, electricians, plumbers, pest control, and over 50 other home improvement/contractor industries.
LEAD DEFINITION / DISCLOSURE: A QUALIFIED LEAD IS DEFINED AS A LEAD SUBMITTED THAT HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED AS A CONSUMER SEEKING PROJECT INTENT AND INCLUDES A NAME, CONNECTED PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, ADDRESS, AND PROJECT TYPE. FOR EXCLUSIVE LEADS CAMPAIGNS, ONLY ONE BUSINESS WILL RECEIVE A CUSTOMER’S INFORMATION PER SUBMISSION. FOR SHARED LEADS, 1-5 PARTIES WILL RECEIVE THE LEAD. WE DO NOT MAKE GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING A CUSTOMER’S LEVEL OF INTEREST, THEIR DESIRE TO HAVE USE SERVICES, THEIR ABILITY TO PAY YOU, THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CUSTOMERS, OR THAT ANY CUSTOMERS WILL HIRE YOU TO PERFORM SERVICES, NOR DO WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY MAKE CONTACT EACH CUSTOMER. WE ARE NOT INVOLVED IN, NOR DO WE HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR CONTRACTS WITH CUSTOMERS, THEIR CREDITWORTHINESS, OR ANY PAYMENTS TO YOU OR ANY DISPUTES THEY MAY HAVE WITH YOU OR YOU MAY HAVE WITH THEM. PEAK MARKETING SERVICE IS FREE TO CONTRACT WITH OTHER SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, AS THIS IS NOT AN EXCLUSIVE CONTRACT.