How Much Do Home Improvement Leads Cost?
BRINGING A NEW STANDARD TO LEAD QUALITY
Imagine closing 1 in every 5 sales leads. Imagine never again hearing a prospect say ‘we were tricked’, or ‘we were not expecting a call’, etc. Imagine a lead source that never used shady techniques to lure unsuspecting homeowners in to filling out a form. At Peak Marketing Service, you’ll enjoy real leads, with real buying intent.
*Form Lead Conversion Rates /100 leads
PRICING: $120/lead (exclusive)
- 0 “disconnects” (never again pay for a disconnect phone number)
- 75-85 contacted leads
- 50-70 appointments set
- 40-60 Actual Presentations
- 14-20 sales
- $12,000…………(estimated cost for 100 leads)
- $140k-$200k….(estimated net sales @ $10k/job)
- 6.0%-8.5%……(estimated marketing cost)
BEST COST PER SALE IN THE INDUSTRY:
Our top priority is to keep your marketing cost under 10%. The opening cost per lead (CPL) is calculated on our expected cost to generate a steady flow of closed sales.
As well as collecting address, name, phone number, email, and time/date of appointment, we ask (either on the phone or in our form flow) that:
- The person submitting the Lead is a homeowner.
- The person submitting the Lead has a home in the correct territory.
- If the person submitting the Lead is interested in a Replacement or Repair.
- For Windows, that the person submitting the Lead is interested in a minimum of 3 Windows.
- We do not vet/ask about decision-makers credit score.
- Call the lead within 5 minutes of receipt (MOST IMPORTANT).
- If no contact is made, attempt to contact the lead 3 times on day one, and 7-10 dials during the first week.
- After the first week, attempt contact once daily for up to a month.
- Have a compelling, time sensitive, message to motivate return calls (i.e. same as cash financing, $1000 off windows, $0 down).
- When possible, also email and/or send text messages.
- 35% of prospects care most about total cost
- 46% are more concerned with reviews and reputation
- 60% have no preference to company size
- 40% want 2 – 4 estimates
- 80% have no preference to brand choice
- 41% close within 1-11 days
- 31% close within 12-30 days
- 25% close within 30+ days
- 3% close in 100+ days
HOME IMPROVEMENT LEADS -PRIMARY INDUSTRIES:
- Roofing Leads
- Window Leads
- Siding Leads
- HVAC Leads
- Solar Leads
Additionally, we can generate sales leads for landscapers, electricians, plumbers, pest control, and over 50 other home improvement/contractor industries.
LEAD DEFINITION / DISCLOSURE: A QUALIFIED LEAD IS DEFINED AS A LEAD SUBMITTED THAT HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED AS A CONSUMER SEEKING PROJECT INTENT AND INCLUDES A NAME, CONNECTED PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, ADDRESS, AND PROJECT TYPE. FOR EXCLUSIVE LEADS CAMPAIGNS, ONLY ONE BUSINESS WILL RECEIVE A CUSTOMER’S INFORMATION PER SUBMISSION. FOR SHARED LEADS, 1-5 PARTIES WILL RECEIVE THE LEAD. WE DO NOT MAKE GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING A CUSTOMER’S LEVEL OF INTEREST, THEIR DESIRE TO HAVE USE SERVICES, THEIR ABILITY TO PAY YOU, THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CUSTOMERS, OR THAT ANY CUSTOMERS WILL HIRE YOU TO PERFORM SERVICES, NOR DO WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY MAKE CONTACT EACH CUSTOMER. WE ARE NOT INVOLVED IN, NOR DO WE HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR CONTRACTS WITH CUSTOMERS, THEIR CREDITWORTHINESS, OR ANY PAYMENTS TO YOU OR ANY DISPUTES THEY MAY HAVE WITH YOU OR YOU MAY HAVE WITH THEM. PEAK MARKETING SERVICE IS FREE TO CONTRACT WITH OTHER SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, AS THIS IS NOT AN EXCLUSIVE CONTRACT.