Peak PR is our Press Release solution, and it is the fastest way to get your companies news featured on 100+ media outlets. Use this service for crazy fast exposure, increasing sales potential, and building trust with your prospects.
Outlets include: FOX, ABC, CBS, and NBC.
Starting at $125.
Don’t Worry – WE WILL WRITE IT FOR YOU!
A press release is a company’s official statement distributed to members of the news media for the purpose of sharing information, an official statement, or making an announcement. A press release is generally composed of nine structural elements, including a headline, introduction, body, and other information.
Benefits of Press Releases
- Quickly distribute your company messages and news
- Massive exposure
- Increase sales potential
- SEO Benefits (excellent for building link diversity from authoritative media sites)
YOU MAY ALSO ADD THESE LOGOS!
16 Great Ideas For Your Press Release
- Promote an Event
- Launching a new product
- Expert opinion about a topic in your industry
- Charitable Contributions
- Promote a crowdfunding campaign
- Promote a speaking engagement
- Voluntary work
- Announce an employee promotion
- Milestone Achievement
- Mergers or Acquisitions
- New Owners / Partners
- Appearance at a trade show or live interviews
- Public Stock Offerings
- Running Webinars
- Reaching your 100,000th customer
Purpose of a Press Release
The purpose of sending out press releases is to promote your news quickly, and effortlessly. A press must adhere to a strict format and cannot be promotional. i.e. offering discounts, selling products, etc.
Peak Marketing Service will seed your article through multiple, high-quality news distribution channels. Examples include FOX, ABC, CBS, and NBC. Hundreds of news outlets will pick up your Press Release and publish it on their website which will also result in a wide array of authoritative, diverse inbound links from trusted news outlets.
Other Purposes and Benefits:
- Professional Editing by College Level Writers
- Up to 3 Links / 3 Keywords (we recommend you use your company name, url, or generic text like ‘click here’)
- Your Full Approval Before Any Distribution
- Distributed to 100+ Authority Media Sites
- Reputation Building – Earns Trust
- Diversified White-Hat Links
- DA 10-90+
Press Releases Help With Over Optimization
If you think you may have an over-optimized site with spammy-looking anchor text links pointing to your website, Peak PR can help. Upon distribution, 100+ news outlets will pick up your Press Release and publish it on their website which will also result in a wide array of authoritative, diverse inbound links from trusted news outlets.
This is an effective method of diluting some of your over-optimized anchor text.
FAQ’s About Press Release Distribution
Can I see/edit the Press Release before it goes out?
Yes, you will be required to review and approve the press release before it goes to distribution. You can also edit it or request changes.
What are the Press Release content specifications?
- Headline – 80 characters maximum
- Sub-headline – 200 characters maximum
- Body – 700-word maximum
What is the turnaround time?
Typical turnaround ranges between 14-21 days.
To see a real example of the reporting you receive once the project has been completed you can click here.
What topics are not allowed?
News wires will reject press releases if they contain certain topics. Here are topics that are banned:
- All diet systems
- Escorts, or anything sexual in nature, including supplements and dating sites
- E-cigs, vaping, green coffee, raspberry ketones, HCG, Kratom, Garcinia Cambogia or any supplements
- Illegal/”grey area” content like unlocking an iPhone, hacks, cracks and other illegal means to bypass a game’s restrictions.
- Impotence / ED, STDs
- Legal issues/litigation
- Marijuana-related topics including dispensaries, glassware, CBD, etc.
- Medical procedure topics
- Mortgage, payday, cash, short
- term or long-term loans
- Radical or political opinions/views
- Radical religious opinions/views
- Sports involving weapons (ex. hunting)
NOTICE: we cannot syndicate any blogs regarding COVID-19 by request of our publishing partners.
These links are helpful for diversifying your website’s backlink profile, building high DA backlinks, and increasing your company’s credibility.
No, you do not. Instead of a full address, you can include just a city and state, indicate “nationwide” or “worldwide” or leave it blank. While recommended, a phone number is not required. It is suggested that you at least include a to contact you, which can be a simple as an email address.