Peak Local is something every business should purchase, but you should only need it once. This updates your company NAP (Name, Number, and Phone) and makes sure all of your information is accurate in online directories.
Starting at $189.
- Yahoo Local.com
- And Tons More
Inaccurate or inconsistent business information hurts your rankings and causes Google to naturally doubt you are still in business, or where you are. In such cases, you may not even show up in Google maps.
Online Business Listings Explained
Decisions are data backed, according to the crawling thousands and thousands of the best ranking local pages.
- Customized: Non templated campaigns. Each campaign is tailored to the individual client’s needs, niche, and locality.
- Straight Forward Reporting: Transparent, and easy to interpret.
- Everything we create is yours: Profile, login credentials, etc.
- The audit helps you clearly see what you need to fix to dominate local search.
- Citations: show Google you are the real deal, and earn their trust.
- Time tested local ranking strategy.
Citation Audit and Building
After a full audit has been completed it time to get to building your citations.
Make no mistake, local directory citations are the bread and butter of any local SEO campaign.
Using only manual submissions, you are guaranteed to be added to the best online directories for your industry.
- Full Citation Audit
- 45 – 255 Total Citations:
- 30-90 Local Directory Citations
- 5 – 10 Photos x 10 Photo Sharing Sites
- Up to 5 Videos x 10 Video Sharing Sites
- 5 – 15 Social Media Citations
We deploy 3 SEO strategies for determining which directories to submit each client information to.
Strategy 1: Ego directories – Hands down, the most popular, traffic dense, authority directories.
Strategy 2: Competitor directories – After an in-depth look at your keywords we can determine what citations are most important to get you the best return on investment.
Strategy 3: Competitor review directories – Our team scrapes competitors review directories to find Google trusted directories.